English – United States – Email Notice
We encourage you to review the terms in full, but here are some highlights:
• We’ve clarified the manner in which you consent to these terms, including their application to Disney products and services made available to you through third-parties, and the circumstances in which we may need to suspend, restrict, or terminate your access;
• We’ve updated our license and usage rules to specify what you can and cannot do with Disney products and services;
• We’ve added some new terms regarding subscriptions, gift cards, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and user generated content;
• We’ve streamlined and made some changes to our disclaimers and limitations of liability; and
• Please note that we also updated the terms regarding dispute resolution and arbitration as of September 2019.
If you have questions, please review the Frequently Asked Questions.
Disney DTC LLC
Read this message in:
• Canadian Français